    in making solutions as a hobby and sometimes unoficcial
    jobs.
    Is it strictly defined that I need to work for a year?
    Gluck3d, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Gluck3d

    |{evin Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:00:55 -0800, "Gluck3d" <>
    wrote:

    >Is it possible to take MCAD exams and certificate without
    >oficcial 1-year stage? I have learned all neccecary skills
    >in making solutions as a hobby and sometimes unoficcial
    >jobs.
    >Is it strictly defined that I need to work for a year?

    No, but you DO need to know how to spell.
    |{evin, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Gluck3d

    Guest Guest

    My spullin is atorshus & I passed fine !!
    Godd job it waz multi choise !

    <>

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Gluck3d

    Guest Guest

    I'm sorry. But my English is my problem. Because It isn't
    MY language.
    Guest, Dec 9, 2003
  5. Gluck3d

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:01:01 -0800,
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    I didn't say there was anything wrong with your English... it's your
    spelling that's the problem.