    because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
    easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
    www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>
    Obaid, Oct 28, 2009

  2. Obaid

    John R Guest

    "Obaid" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
    > and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
    > I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
    > because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
    > easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
    > www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

    But why would you want to?

    You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.

    Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.

    You: Ummm, what's WSUS?

    Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory

    You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?

    Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
    Yesssirrreee

    John R.
    John R, Oct 28, 2009

  3. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.
    >
    > Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.
    >
    > You: Ummm, what's WSUS?

    :)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 28, 2009
  4. Obaid

    Dino Verdi Guest

    > "Obaid" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
    >> and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
    >> I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
    >> because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
    >> easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
    >> www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

    > But why would you want to?
    >
    > You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.
    >
    > Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.
    >
    > You: Ummm, what's WSUS?
    >
    > Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory
    >
    > You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?
    >
    > Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
    > Yesssirrreee
    >
    > John R.

    hi john, how many PCs do you menage?
    I'm interested in MCP
    i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same questions
    i had in the first).
    Fausto
    Dino Verdi, Oct 29, 2009
  5. Obaid

    John R Guest

    "Dino Verdi" <> wrote in message

    > hi john, how many PCs do you menage?

    Locally, about 70, indirectly, 5 or 6 hundred. I am the local admin for one
    site of a company with 8 sites. Although my local site is my primary
    priority, my team manages the entire environment and I get my fingers into
    everything.

    > I'm interested in MCP
    > i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same
    > questions i had in the first).

    Get your client component out of the way and it looks like you've got MCSA.
    Nice job.

    John R.
    John R, Oct 29, 2009