    configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db of
    sql server" ?

    Thank's alot

    shaharc7, Nov 3, 2005

  2. shaharc7

    Consultant Guest

    you can use msde and use the server name you are installing on

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2005

  3. shaharc7

    shaharc7 Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    And how may I enter to the wss ? (it should be right after the "iisreset"
    right?)

    Thank you very much

    shaharc7, Nov 3, 2005
  4. shaharc7

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    thru the wss admin snap in

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2005
  5. shaharc7

    shaharc7 Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    could you explain yourself better please..

    Thank you very much

    shaharc7, Nov 4, 2005
  6. shaharc7

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    no, you are retarded

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2005
  7. shaharc7

    shaharc7 Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    Ashame on you

    shaharc7, Nov 5, 2005
  8. shaharc7

    LRM Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    Perhaps you should attend a class or hire a consultant to do this for you.
    If this install isn't being done in a test environment and you intend to go
    live as soon as your config is finished you are doing your company a great
    disservice by not seeking paid services as your skills seem limited. If your
    company is unwilling to pay for these services you can seek further
    assistance in more appropriate news groups than this and the mcse group.
    I recommend Microsoft.public.SharePoint.windowsservices

    LRM, Nov 6, 2005
  9. shaharc7

    shaharc7 Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    thank you man

    shaharc7, Nov 6, 2005
  10. shaharc7

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    i know, i know. i can't take anymore of your inability to search google or
    microsoft

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2005
  11. shaharc7

    shaharc7 Guest

    Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser

    So just for your knowlage-Regarding my WSS question.

    My problem has been solved !
    (actually it wasn't a problem...)
    It was the WSS version and i'd recommend you all to work and to use only the
    one with the sp2.

    Thank you for your tips anyway

    shaharc7, Nov 7, 2005