    up as [UNKNOWN], yet it is displayed as NTFS in Windows x64. BTW, the
    CD was not slipstreamed with any SP's. Is there anything I should know
    before I revert?
    John Micheal, Feb 19, 2006

  2. If you created any data in x64 I recommend you back it up. What you can do
    next is to boot off the Windows XP x86 (32-bit), select the partition on
    which you want to install install 32-bit XP (XP x64 partition). You should
    be able to format the partition and select desired file system, either NTFS
    (Quick) or Full. You will have to download the latest service pack for XP
    32-Bit from Microsofts website since you said the disk is not slip streamed.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 19, 2006