    pricey business plan

    Thanks

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Re: Is it possible to get a ubs residental plan on a telecom business line >

    In article <42f87ae6$>,
    Jeremy <> wrote:

    > Hi As per subject is this possible, To negate having to choose from a
    > pricey business plan

    Is it possible to organise a residential 'flat' in or near the premises.
    Close enough that a WiFi router can be accessed from the business end.

    You would be limited in the email addresses etc, but then even
    households can have a registered domain name with their own POP server
    to get around that.

    --

    Chas Right
    Charlie Right, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Re: Is it possible to get a ubs residental plan on a telecom business line >

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi As per subject is this possible, To negate having to choose from a
    > pricey business plan
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jeremy

    But, then you won't get telecoms superior business product ;)
    news.xtra.co.nz, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi As per subject is this possible, To negate having to choose from a
    >>pricey business plan
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Jeremy

    > But, then you won't get telecoms superior business product ;)

    R.O.F.L superior in Price
    Jeremy, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    thing2 Guest

    Jeremy wrote:
    > Hi As per subject is this possible, To negate having to choose from a
    > pricey business plan
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jeremy

    Why not ring telecom and ask?

    regards

    Thing
    thing2, Aug 10, 2005
  6. In article <>, thing2 <> wrote:
    >Jeremy wrote:
    >> Hi As per subject is this possible, To negate having to choose from a
    >> pricey business plan
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Jeremy

    >Why not ring telecom and ask?

    Cos they won't know perhaps ? :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)
    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 10, 2005
  7. Jeremy

    Stewart Guest

    Re: Is it possible to get a ubs residental plan on a telecom business line >

    All ISP's have business and residentual plans. If it's a business
    connection why shouldnt you pay more?

    Stewart, Aug 10, 2005
  8. Jeremy

    Richard Guest

    Stewart wrote:
    > All ISP's have business and residentual plans. If it's a business
    > connection why shouldnt you pay more?

    Because its no better then the residentail plans
    Richard, Aug 10, 2005
  9. Jeremy

    thing2 Guest

    Stewart wrote:
    > All ISP's have business and residentual plans. If it's a business
    > connection why shouldnt you pay more?
    >
    > Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    >>>Why not ring telecom and ask?

    >>Cos they won't know perhaps ? :)
    >>
    >>Bruce
    >>
    >>----------------------------------------
    >>I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good
    >>people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and
    >>only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
    >>
    >>Lord Vetinari in Guards ! Guards ! - Terry Pratchett
    >>
    >>Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
    >>(if there were any)

    If you want a business connection because its bells and whisltes are
    waht you need fair enough, if all you want is a bit faster web searches
    and the odd downlaod, then residential is good enough. All that is
    happening is telecom are price gouging.

    regards

    Thing
    thing2, Aug 11, 2005
  10. Re: Is it possible to get a ubs residental plan on a telecom business line

    In article <>, Richard <>
    wrote:

    >Stewart wrote:
    >> All ISP's have business and residentual plans. If it's a business
    >> connection why shouldnt you pay more?

    >Because its no better then the [residential] plans

    Can't you get SLAs for business plans that don't apply to residential
    plans?
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Aug 22, 2005
  11. Jeremy

    H.O.G Guest

    Re: Is it possible to get a ubs residental plan on a telecom business line

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:30:44 +1200, Lawrence D¹Oliveiro
    <_zealand> spoke these fine words:

    >In article <>, Richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Stewart wrote:
    >>> All ISP's have business and residentual plans. If it's a business
    >>> connection why shouldnt you pay more?

    >>Because its no better then the [residential] plans

    >Can't you get SLAs for business plans that don't apply to residential
    >plans?

    Maybe, but not the standard plans.

    They are exactly the same as the residential plans, but they charge
    more.
    H.O.G, Aug 22, 2005