Is it possiable.....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Si/\\/\\o|\\|, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. ....to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
    I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

    Si/\\/\\o|\\|, Mar 27, 2008

  2. Si/\\/\\o|\\|

    ded Guest

    "Si/\/\o|\|" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9A6E10EBCDCCSimonGTAGmailcom@216.40.28.71...
    > ...to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
    > I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

    It is straightforward to reduce in size an animated gig, the problem
    would only be if increasing the size.
    Try this site: http://www.gifworks.com/

    Or do a google and search with terms:
    resize animated .gif
    or
    editing .gif

    Plenty of info and freeware out there.

    ded, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Si/\/\o|\| wrote:

    > ...to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100 I'd
    > like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

    Sure. But it'll probably look like shit.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 27, 2008
  4. "ded" <> wrote in news:fsfl2o$ooe$:

    > "Si/\/\o|\|" <> wrote in message
    >> ...to reduce the size of an animated.gif The one I want is 100x100
    >> I'd like to reduce the size down to 50x50 to use on a forum avatar.

    > It is straightforward to reduce in size an animated gig, the problem
    > would only be if increasing the size.
    > Try this site: http://www.gifworks.com/
    >
    > Or do a google and search with terms:
    > resize animated .gif