    Or are some of the more recent replies to some posts just testy and ornery
    and not particularly interested in getting / giving help?

    I hope it's just me...

    M. Murcek, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Well, we do have a troll loose here. But other than that, I don't think so.
    Certainly that wouldn't be anyone's intent, I don't think, though it can
    easily happen when folks get short of time and tired. We've been very
    fortunate in this NG to have a really helpful core, and I expect that to
    continue. And don't be shy about jumping in where you think someone is being
    overly testy. We all need to be reminded sometimes.

    Charlie
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Jan 22, 2006
  4. I just received two or three very crude and rude remarks to my post instead
    of an answer...What is going on?

    =?Utf-8?B?bm92aWNlMDM=?=, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Interesting, since I see no other posts from you "novice03" any time
    recently.

    Seriously, there hasn't been any crudity here that I'm aware of. Well,
    except for one troll who seems to think he'll impress folks by insulting
    those of us who are here every day trying to help.

    If you didn't get your question answered, by all means ask again. Our answer
    may not be the one you want, but it shouldn't be either rude or crude.

    (and, while I would never suggest that you post from a "real" email address,
    I do suggest you identify yourself with a real, or at least consistent,
    name. It makes it easier for everyone, and helps build this community.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 23, 2006