    Prove your programming power @ the OSI Geek Challenges
    http://www.osix.net
    ------------------------
    bb, Jul 8, 2004

  2. bb

    Burkabanger Guest

    And soon he can take your privilege to post.

    Burkabanger, Jul 9, 2004

  3. bb

    I R T Guest

    "Burkabanger" <burkabanger@nohang_nospam.none> writes:

    >> "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for myself
    >> the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain me all these
    >> things required for MCAD and plese send me free electronic copies of your
    >> text books that you paid dollars for so I can being taking you job.

    Isnt that being a bit racist ?

    In any case, I presume that the Indians are potential customers too.
    I R T, Jul 9, 2004
  4. bb

    bb Guest

    Brad wrote:
    > I don't think so. Its still mostly the same old thing:
    >
    > "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for myself
    > the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain me all these
    > things required for MCAD and plese send me free electronic copies of your
    > text books that you paid dollars for so I can being taking you job.
    > Thankyou so many."
    >
    > "bb" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>well is it?
    >>

    >>--
    >>------------------------
    >>Think your smart?
    >>Prove your programming power @ the OSI Geek Challenges
    >>http://www.osix.net
    >>------------------------

    lol, close to the knuckle, but quite accurate! ;-)

    --
    ------------------------
    Think your smart?
    bb, Jul 9, 2004
  5. bb

    Frisbee® Guest

    Brad wrote:
    > I don't think so. Its still mostly the same old thing:
    >
    > "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for
    > myself the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain
    > me all these things required for MCAD and plese send me free
    > electronic copies of your text books that you paid dollars for so I
    > can being taking you job. Thankyou so many."

    You left out "Kindly do the needful"

    --
    Fris "Kerpal" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!