    .... or is there anyone else out there with a habit of typing "mcdst" instead
    of "mstsc" when trying to connect to another PC?

    IT Girl MSTSC (sorry, MCDST!)

    TheITGirl, Apr 18, 2007

  2. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    news:#:

    > ... or is there anyone else out there with a habit of typing "mcdst" instead
    > of "mstsc" when trying to connect to another PC?
    >
    > IT Girl MSTSC (sorry, MCDST!)

    No, I think it is all you... :) Although I had the hardiest time with
    PING. I would always type PONG.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 18, 2007

  3. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    >> No, I think it is all you... :) Although I had the hardiest time with

    > PING. I would always type PONG.
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Yeah, it probably is just me. I've got certification on the brain at the
    moment. I've just picked up my 70-270 books again after a break - things
    have been really hectic here lately!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 18, 2007
  4. TheITGirl

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

    >>> No, I think it is all you... :) Although I had the hardiest time with

    >> PING. I would always type PONG.
    >> --
    >> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    >> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    >> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    >>

    > Yeah, it probably is just me. I've got certification on the brain at the
    > moment. I've just picked up my 70-270 books again after a break - things
    > have been really hectic here lately!
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Add linux to the mix and things get even more confusin'. I keep typing
    ipconfig instead of ifconfig, and vice versa. And they don't do exactly
    the same things either.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 18, 2007
  5. > I still find myself typing PIP C:=A: *.*

    > If you get that, you're a dinosaur.

    RSTS/E forever! (Or were your talking about VMS, and I'm even older than you
    are?)

    My first ever professional user ID was "1,232".

    Michael D. Hensley, Apr 18, 2007
  6. "FrisbeeĀ®" <> wrote in message
    > "Michael D. Hensley" <> wrote in message
    >>> I still find myself typing PIP C:=A: *.*
    >>>
    >>> If you get that, you're a dinosaur.

    >> RSTS/E forever! (Or were your talking about VMS, and I'm even older than
    >> you are?)
    >>
    >> My first ever professional user ID was "1,232".

    > CP/M

    "CP/M" makes you a dinosaur? Sheesh! That makes me whatever preceeded the
    dinosaurs!

    The "C:=A:" part should have given it away. We didn't use drive letters on
    RSTS/E, VMS, or (even earlier) RT/11.

    Why, I remember PIP, TECO, ATPK... hey, where are you going? Sit down, and
    I'll tell ya all about what it was like way back then, when we thought an
    assembler was for someone too lazy to remember binary opcodes.

    Get off m' lawn, ya damn kids!

    Michael D. Hensley, Apr 19, 2007
  7. TheITGirl

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 18, 5:40 pm, "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    wrote:

    > No, I think it is all you... :) Although I had the hardiest time with
    > PING. I would always type PONG.

    I always end up typing PIG instead of PING.

    Cerebrus, Apr 21, 2007
  8. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    > ... or is there anyone else out there with a habit of typing "mcdst"
    > instead of "mstsc" when trying to connect to another PC?
    >
    > IT Girl MSTSC (sorry, MCDST!)
    >Ok I'm using Outlook now :)

    Cheers, weblock

    matt shepherd, Apr 25, 2007