    reply we are looking in to this and canadanian customs are slow at the
    moment

    Dave
    Dragon, Jun 17, 2004

  2. On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:15:28 +0100, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >Are dvdsoon getting a bit careless now days. I ordered 4 films three days
    >ago which according to the site where all in stock, and now one has gone to
    >on hand and the other three are on order.,. Ok I can understand they run
    >out of stock but they are not popular films and have only gone on order
    >since I ordered them and the chances of anyone else ordering all these three
    >films on the same night as me are a million to one, the other is on hand
    >and according to the site today is listed as being in stock.
    >
    >I am still also waiting on a refund which has now took 8 weeks to sort out
    >which I am sorry but it does not take 8 weeks for an item to get from
    >Britain to Canada considering it only takes 3 days to get from Canada to
    >Britain both with standard shipping.
    >
    >has anyone else had problems with dvd soon lately or is it just me, I have
    >emailed them regarding the outstanding refund but all you get is the same
    >reply we are looking in to this and canadanian customs are slow at the
    >moment
    >
    >Dave

    They have been getting a bit slower or more careless of late in the
    manner you describe. The most egregious example is the Tarzan
    Collection which I ordered and paid for weeks before its release date.
    At release it was "in Stock" but then went to "3-5 days" where it has
    stood for the last two weeks. It hasn't gone into packagaing nor
    shipped to me yet.

    ... Steve ..
    Steve(JazzHunter), Jun 18, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    I wish dvd pacific would have free shipping I would never use dvd soon again

    Dave

    Dragon, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Dragon

    higgy Guest

    "Dragon" wrote:

    > I wish dvd pacific would have free shipping I would never use dvd soon
    > again

    DVDPacific were pretty much the same, the last time I used them. 2 of the
    items I ordered said "Low Stock" - this actually turned out to mean "No
    Stock" and they didn't update the description, even when they'd had to put
    them on order for me. They got them in pretty quickley, though.

    Dave.
    higgy, Jun 18, 2004