    If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
    that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
    Just asking
    invntrr, Aug 13, 2007

  2. invntrr

    Todd H. Guest

    "invntrr" <> writes:

    > If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
    > that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?

    It would certainly help to indicate where you are located as there are
    a few different sets of laws in the world.

    In the US, the present administration hasn't yet (to my knowledge)
    made it illegal to make a moving wall, but I suspect it's only a
    matter of time, so you might make your money while you can.
    Todd H., Aug 13, 2007

  3. invntrr

    Vanguard Guest

    "invntrr" wrote in message news:cXYvi.10369$eb4.8670@trndny08...
    > If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs
    > ,recepticals
    > that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
    > Just asking

    Of course it is. All those bank safes, domestic air raid shelters,
    panic rooms, and even your closet and your pants zipper are illegal.
    Sure, uh huh, yeah, right.
    Vanguard, Aug 13, 2007
  4. invntrr

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:23:20 GMT, "invntrr" <>
    wrote:

    >If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
    >that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
    >Just asking

    Perhaps you meant to post to alt.building ?
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Aug 14, 2007
  5. invntrr

    Admins Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:23:20 GMT, invntrr wrote:

    > If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
    > that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
    > Just asking

    No it's not, at least in most countries especially if you're using the
    items in your own home. Many people hide their jewelry and specialty items
    this way,

    Regards
    --
    Admin

    * www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
    * Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels
    Admins, Aug 15, 2007