    "A+ 2003" but now I cant find it.... Am I studying in the wrong book?

    --

    http://www.youmatch.net/
    mjohns2, Mar 4, 2004

  2. The A+ objectives changed in November 2003. The new tests are
    220-301 and 220-302. I bought Exam Cram's latest book on the 2003
    test about a month before taking the first part of my test and did fine.

    David B.

    David BlandIII, Mar 4, 2004

  3. mjohns2

    John Dearing Guest

    mjohns2 wrote:
    > I've been reading my A+ Book for a few weeks now. I was getting ready to
    > take the test in 2 weeks, But somewhere in this newsgroups I saw the words
    > "A+ 2003" but now I cant find it.... Am I studying in the wrong book?

    Some folks add the "2003" part to make sure everyone knows they are
    referring to the most current test objectives which changed in November
    2003.

    If your study guide has a chapter on Windows XP then it is probably
    covering the current objectives. On the hardware side, look for topics
    like USB 2.0, current CPU's and Serial ATA (hard drives).

    If your book doesn't cover those topics, then it's an older edition and
    you'll need a newer book.

    Also, check out the exam objectives on the CompTIA website www.comptia.org

    John
    --
    John Dearing
    John Dearing, Mar 4, 2004
  4. mjohns2

    Guest

    the exam was changed in Nov. 2003 to reflect new changes ( which it does
    every few yrs.) which book are you using? it should state the number of
    the test -currently 220-301 and 220-302

    mjohns2 wrote:

    >I've been reading my A+ Book for a few weeks now. I was getting ready to
    >take the test in 2 weeks, But somewhere in this newsgroups I saw the words
    >"A+ 2003" but now I cant find it.... Am I studying in the wrong book?

    , Mar 5, 2004