  1. Sonic

    Sonic Guest

    Yeah, I know I asked this question before, but I wanna know if it's a good idea to run Norton AntiVirus and McAfee Virus Scanner at the same time. I didn't get to see the previous response. Thanks in advance

    Sonic, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Sonic

    tirechicken Guest

    See them here http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    tirechicken, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Sonic

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Sonic

    William Guest

    I run AVG and AVast antivirus programs at the same time with no ill effects
    on a ASUS CUSL2 PIII 866Mhz WinXP Pro, all patched and dated.....this is not
    to say your milage will not vary....some programs play well with others,
    some don't.....It's a trial and error thing ! HTH

    William, Dec 24, 2003