    you think that I need a Degree in information technology before I can get
    something in the US.
    Please I need your good advice

    Nick Akabude, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Nick Akabude

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Nick Akabude" <> wrote in message
    news:j5kEc.26692$...
    > Hello there

    <snip>

    You should post this more. Maybe nobody saw it the first three times.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Hi Nick,

    US is very competitive. If you want to achieve something big or crave a name for yourself in the industry, than come else stay in Italy.

    If you do want to come, you might want to upgrade yourself to MCSD.Net as a start. This might land you on a reasonable programming job. If you want to move up the corporate leader, make sure you equip yourself with graduate degrees. Degrees are also important should you have interest in pursuing a career in the academic field.

    US is competitive and challenging but rewarding. There are lots of excellent brains with excellent experience from all over the world currently residing here. Come prepared.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Nick Akabude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Nick Akabude" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello there

    > <snip>
    >
    > You should post this more. Maybe nobody saw it the first three times.

    *Whew!*
    I'm glad someone else caught that.
    I was beginning to think I was hallucinating.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Nick Akabude

    Jeffery Guest

    Nick, I have two Masters (MBA), (MSM) and 14 years of Information
    Technology, and I'm currently layoff. It's all about networking.

    Your other question about moving to USA, Hmm, I would consider staying in
    Europe, A lot of American jobs are being outsource to Europe and India.
    The unemployement rate is high over here. Good luck.

    Jeffery, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Nick Akabude

    Jeffery Guest

    Nick, look at the July 6, 2004 Tuesday detroit news. It's have a nice
    article about outsourceing. www.detnews.com

    Jeffery, Jul 6, 2004