Is Intel Graphics Controller support dual monitor?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thaqalain, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    In my favorite computer,I have Intel(R)82845G/GL Graphics
    Controller,Video BIOS Version 2759,will it support dual monitor?
    Do both individual VGAs have to support dual monitor?
    ----
    INTEL(R) GRAPHICS REPORT

    Report Date: 08,08,2005
    Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 21:59:50
    Driver Version: 6.13.01.3119
    Operating System: Windows NT* 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
    Default Language: English
    DirectX* Version: 8.1
    Physical Memory: 125 MB
    Processor: x86
    Processor Speed: 1800 MHZ
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x2562
    Device Revision: 1

    * Output Devices Connected to Graphics Accelerator *

    Active Monitors:1

    I have inserted REALITY 334 SGARAM 4MB PCI (S3 ViRGE GX2) into another
    slot(#2),but its not working either in safe mode or by disabling
    original Intel Graphics Controller.Windows failed to installed it's
    drive by any means.Only monitor attached to Intel GC is working.How can

    I activate other card,to show both monitors working same time.

    Thaqalain, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Ask Intel. Idiot.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 11, 2005