  1. alfa1

    alfa1 Guest

    is google hacked? search for "weapons of mass destruction"

    alfa1, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Nathan Higgins, Jul 2, 2003

  3. alfa1

    Psytaur Guest

    "alfa1" <> wrote in message
    news:bdvbnv$11havg$...
    > is google hacked? search for "weapons of mass destruction"

    And, your problem is? Try eBay, but be carefull of the shipping and
    handling charges (don't want to pay too much). If you feel they don't
    exist, so does your pet osterage.
    I take it you're not a Blair fan, in the US we are, however, we do
    control the internet, Gore invented it.

    Psytaur, Jul 2, 2003
  4. alfa1

    alfa1 Guest

    thanks.
    i knew it.
    i just wanted people to share it.

    "Nathan Higgins" <-spam> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > No it's not.. it just means the first site is the most popular... what

    made

    alfa1, Jul 2, 2003
  5. alfa1

    alfa1 Guest

    alfa1, Jul 2, 2003
  6. alfa1

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:36:55 +0200, "alfa1" <>
    scribbled:

    >> Exxy is my zero!

    Fucking simpleton.

    --

    Exxy is my hero!

    -= Hawk =-, Jul 3, 2003
  7. Robert Schumacher, Jul 5, 2003
  8. "alfa1" <> wrote in news:bdvbnv$11havg$1@ID-
    197959.news.dfncis.de:

    > is google hacked? search for "weapons of mass destruction"

    That error message is pecific to IE.

    Have a look for

    "french military victories" for another spoof.

    Marnie Northington, Jul 5, 2003