    preparation guide says it is to be release in Feb '07. Has this been pushed
    back or is there somewhere else where I can find the exam testing locations?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-445.mspx#ERB

    Ben Sullins, Mar 7, 2007

  2. Ben Sullins

    vimas Guest

    I believe exam is available as of Monday and you can book this exam online
    from test providers.

    vimas, Mar 7, 2007

  3. Ben Sullins

    Derik Hinz Guest

    I took the beta for 445 in Dec and just got my results back. Not pretty,
    491. This exam was tough but, I have little hands on time w/ SSAS and that
    showed on the exam.
    --
    Derik Hinz
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA