    confident. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions
    from anyone that has already passed this test? Thanks
    techy_gurl
    Techy_Gurl, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Techy_Gurl

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Techy_Gurl" <> wrote in message
    news:2aa901c4b13e$c9201c30$...
    > Does anyone know if exam 70-270 is adaptive? Also, I am
    > preparing to take this test within the next week. I have
    > read the Exam Cram2 book, which is great, and I have also
    > taken several practice exams but still do not feel 100%
    > confident. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions
    > from anyone that has already passed this test? Thanks
    > techy_gurl

    Exam 70-270 is currently in standard format.
    Microsoft and comptia have completely trashed both adaptive and short form
    tests because of complaints that they did not test enough of the ability of
    the person receiving the certifications.
    I have not personally taken the 70-270 exam, but if you have the experience,
    it should not be too hard. The questions in 70-210(2000 version of 70-270)
    are very easy, but they are very long, and many of them have a page or so of
    reading plus 5 or 6 answers that are a paragraph long
    if you need any more help, look at
    it has a list of everything you need to know. If you look at it, ignore the
    columns on the right about courses, because they do not apply to you.

    Good luck on the test

    Nerd32768
    nerd32768, Oct 23, 2004