  1. ADVID

    ADVID Guest

    can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    ADVID, Mar 10, 2009

  2. ADVID

    Gordon Guest

    ADVID wrote:
    > can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    OK here, 14.26......

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
    to email me remove the obvious!

    Gordon, Mar 10, 2009

  3. ADVID

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    ADVID wrote:
    > can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to your
    computer again?

    ;-)

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 10, 2009
  4. ADVID

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Desk Rabbit <> wrote in message

    > ADVID wrote:
    >> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????
    >>

    > Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to
    > your computer again?
    >
    > ;-)

    Great idea; Can you find me 'a hard drive' for that?

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  5. ADVID

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:12:09 -0000, "ADVID" <> wrote:

    >can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    ebay.co.uk works fine for me.

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  6. ADVID

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:09 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >You missed the part where he said, "in the uk".

    No, I didn't. Which is why I tried ebay.co.uk.

    I'd explain to you how the internet works, but.... it'd be like
    teaching rocket science to a 2 year old.

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  7. ADVID

    G. Morgan Guest

    Keyser Söze wrote:

    >Desk Rabbit <> wrote in message
    >
    >> ADVID wrote:
    >>> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????
    >>>

    >> Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to
    >> your computer again?
    >>
    >> ;-)

    >Great idea; Can you find me 'a hard drive' for that?

    I put the internet on floppies but they wont boot HP, 250 gyg of memory thank
    an advanse

    --

    Where is the Gangle?

    G. Morgan, Mar 10, 2009
  8. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:09 -0400, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>You missed the part where he said, "in the uk".

    > No, I didn't. Which is why I tried ebay.co.uk.
    >
    > I'd explain to you how the internet works, but.... it'd be like
    > teaching rocket science to a 2 year old.

    it would be odd if the child was gifted.
    You would be discussing physics one minute, wiping his bottom the next.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Mar 10, 2009
  9. ADVID

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:05:26 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
    <> wrote:

    >it would be odd if the child was gifted.

    That doesn't describe RtS.

    >You would be discussing physics one minute, wiping his bottom the next.

    That describes both RtS AND chucktard. Only I ain't wiping their
    asses. Someone else likely is.

    Evan Platt, Mar 10, 2009
  10. ADVID

    Guest

    In article <49b6753e$0$16157$>
    "ADVID" <> wrote:

    > can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    Unfortunately yes. We are in the process of updating our Chinese servers
    because shoe sales have been slow. Chinese hackers took control of our UK
    servers to block any auction not involving their shoes. If you wish to still
    browse uk ebay, please go to http://ebay.cn.com and be sure to include the
    word "shoe" in your Boolean search, as well as the term that would identify
    apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and are working hard to
    revise our terms of use policy so that this will not happen in the future. We
    enjoy your continued support of ebay by issuance of your pound and promise
    to continue to work hard to give you the service you want and deserve.

    Ebay
    CustomerService

    , Mar 10, 2009
  11. ADVID

    Keyser Söze Guest

    G. Morgan <> wrote in message

    > Keyser Söze wrote:
    >
    >> Desk Rabbit <> wrote in message

    >>> Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to
    >>> your computer again?
    >>>
    >>> ;-)

    >> Great idea; Can you find me 'a hard drive' for that?

    > I put the internet on floppies but they wont boot HP, 250 gyg of
    > memory thank an advanse

    Of course, floppies!! RAM's a bit steep though innit?

    --
    <Dunno>

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  12. ADVID

    Keyser Söze Guest

    philo <> wrote in message

    > ADVID wrote:
    >> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????
    >>

    > Yes, they took down ebay as everything is now sold...
    >
    > nothing left i'm afraid <G>

    What!? No more chargebacks?

    Keyser Söze, Mar 10, 2009
  13. ADVID

    Keyser Söze Guest

    wrote in message

    > In article <49b6753e$0$16157$>
    > "ADVID" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

    > Unfortunately yes. We are in the process of updating our Chinese
    > servers because shoe sales have been slow. Chinese hackers took
    > control of our UK servers to block any auction not involving their
    > shoes. If you wish to still browse uk ebay, please go to
    > http://ebay.cn.com and be sure to include the word "shoe" in your
    > Boolean search, as well as the term that would identify any other
    > apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and are working
    > hard to revise our terms of use policy so that this will not happen
    > in the future. We enjoy your continued support of ebay by issuance of
    > your pound and promise to continue to work hard to give you the
    > service you want and deserve.
    >
    > Ebay
    > CustomerService

    LOL