    looking at ADSL wireless router in UK.

    Thanks
    Norm

    norm, Nov 16, 2005

  2. norm wrote:
    > looking at ADSL wireless router in UK.
    >
    > Is D-Link DSL-604T same as D-Link DSL-604+ ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Norm

    -------------------------------
    I can't find a reference to D-Link DSL-604+
    Are you sure, you haven't misread the "+" for a "T"?
    Or somebody misspelled it ?
    Just give D-Link a call....

    H.N.

    Herbert Nagler, Nov 17, 2005

  3. norm

    norm Guest

    On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:34:06 +1000, "Herbert Nagler" <>
    wrote:

    >norm wrote:
    >> looking at ADSL wireless router in UK.
    >>
    >> Is D-Link DSL-604T same as D-Link DSL-604+ ?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Norm

    >-------------------------------
    >I can't find a reference to D-Link DSL-604+
    >Are you sure, you haven't misread the "+" for a "T"?
    >Or somebody misspelled it ?
    >Just give D-Link a call....
    >
    >H.N.

    Same conclusion,no find D-Link DSL-604+ Dlink UK site,

    BUT on

    http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2003/q3/dlink_dsl604.asp

    norm, Nov 17, 2005
  4. norm wrote:

    > Same conclusion,no find D-Link DSL-604+ Dlink UK site,
    >
    > BUT on
    >
    > http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2003/q3/dlink_dsl604.asp

    ----------------------
    yes, I see the model nr. even appears in the html user interface.
    In that case, these 2 models are NOT the same.

    The DSL-G604T has much improved options, including WAP security.
    It also stands upright, has ventholes on the top and has only one antenna.

    The manual and Quick Installation Guide available on D-Link's webpage show
    the differences nicely.

    H.N.

    Herbert Nagler, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Herbert Nagler wrote:

    > yes, I see the model nr. even appears in the html user interface.
    > In that case, these 2 models are NOT the same.
    >
    > The DSL-G604T has much improved options, including WAP security.
    > It also stands upright, has ventholes on the top and has only one
    > antenna.
    >
    > The manual and Quick Installation Guide available on D-Link's webpage
    > show the differences nicely.
    >
    > H.N.

    --------------------------
    and should've read WPA security in line 3.
    Sorry about the mistake.

    H.N.

    Herbert Nagler, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Herbert Nagler, Nov 18, 2005
  7. norm

    norm Guest

    On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:13:06 +1000, "Herbert Nagler" <>
    wrote:

    >Herbert Nagler wrote:

    >> and should've read WPA security in line 3.
    >> Sorry about the mistake.
    >>
    >> H.N.

    >data sheets and manual:
    >http://www.dlink.com.au/Default.aspx?ArticleID=740