    --Bex.

    --
    -- For Lucky best wash, use Mr. Sparkle! --

    Bexley, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Bexley

    jayembee Guest

    "Bexley" <> wrote:

    >I watched all of these through the 70's (three seasons, I think) and was
    >wondering if there are any plans to re-release onto DVD for North America.

    None that I've heard. Seems like the kind of series that would be
    right up A&E's alley.

    >The sets I've seen (PAL UK) seem to be incomplete.

    Well, yes and no. Clear Vision released a set of three DVDs (available
    separately and together in a box set) that they call "Series 1", but
    it's really Series 3. They contain all of the Series 3 episodes,
    though.

    A different label released the post-series movie that was a remake of
    the original pilot.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Feb 23, 2004