    Thanks

    --
    Mike

    Mike, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Mike

    bambam Guest

    Mike <> wrote in news:GaBCf.234481$tl.136824@pd7tw3no:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am buying some second hand RAM and the supplier indicates by phone the
    > brand is "Azon" or "azim" or "asim". I am not sure how to spell it.
    >
    > Does anyone know if this is a reputable brand for RAM?
    >

    > It is a 168-pin SD PC133 512MB chip. (double sided)

    One of the few computer items that I wouldn't buy second hand is RAM.
    Far to susceptible to damage from mishandling. Never heard of the brand
    either. :)

    bambam, Jan 28, 2006

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks for this advice. I will consider this. For my main working
    computer, yes, I agree however it is for a secondary computer I am using
    occasionally in another room in my house and so I might take the risk
    and buy used RAM for it.

    Thanks again for your helpful comment!

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 1, 2006