    I truied calling and still cannot get thru
    get disconnected after 15 min.
    Thanks
    J. Alfred Prufrock, Sep 8, 2003

  2. J. Alfred Prufrock

    lee roper Guest

    Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
    haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
    anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?

    lee roper, Sep 9, 2003

  3. J. Alfred Prufrock

    dsteak Guest

    "lee roper" <> wrote in message news:<hd87b.134182$>...
    > Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
    > haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
    > anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?
    >
    > J. Alfred Prufrock <> wrote in message
    > > Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
    > > I truied calling and still cannot get thru
    > > get disconnected after 15 min.
    > > Thanks

    i ordered from them 2 weeks ago, and have not been charged, have not
    received the order, have not gotten a response to my e-mails, and
    can't get through on the phone, at any time. i think they've gone
    under? anybody know?
    dsteak, Sep 11, 2003
  4. dsteak <> wrote:

    > "lee roper" <> wrote:
    > > Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
    > > haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
    > > anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?
    > >
    > > J. Alfred Prufrock <> wrote in message
    > > > Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
    > > > I truied calling and still cannot get thru
    > > > get disconnected after 15 min.
    > > > Thanks

    > i ordered from them 2 weeks ago, and have not been charged, have not
    > received the order, have not gotten a response to my e-mails, and
    > can't get through on the phone, at any time. i think they've gone
    > under? anybody know?

    They're still in business, fwiw.
    Frank Malczewski, Sep 11, 2003
  5. J. Alfred Prufrock <> writes:

    > Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
    > I truied calling and still cannot get thru
    > get disconnected after 15 min.
    > Thanks

    I use to use them all the time, but their recent poor service has lost
    me as a customer. I'm giving http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/ a try and
    see how they are. I just ordered Rocky and Bullwinkle from them, it
    was backordered, but I got an e-mail Tuesday it shipped. Their on-line
    order checking seems to be up to date. Free shipping too. So far I'm
    happier with them than DVD Planet and I haven't even gotten my order
    yet :)

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/