    ago and their prices seem to good to be true.

    So I ask, is anyone familiar with lulu.com?
    Has anyone used lulu to publish/print?
    NatalieLynn, Apr 11, 2005

  2. NatalieLynn

    sid derra Guest

    "NatalieLynn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a ton of digital photos of my new puppies and wanted to do
    > something interesting with them... I ran across lulu.com a few weeks
    > ago and their prices seem to good to be true.
    >
    > So I ask, is anyone familiar with lulu.com?
    > Has anyone used lulu to publish/print?

    not me, but i found this:
    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009YZ1F/103-1608226-555185
    4?v=glance>

    sid
    sid derra, Apr 11, 2005

  3. NatalieLynn

    NatalieLynn Guest

    great cross ref skills....

    Thanks!

    "girls only like guys who have good skills" - Napoleon Dynamite
    NatalieLynn, Apr 12, 2005
  4. "NatalieLynn" <> writes:

    > I have a ton of digital photos of my new puppies and wanted to do
    > something interesting with them... I ran across lulu.com a few weeks
    > ago and their prices seem to good to be true.
    >
    > So I ask, is anyone familiar with lulu.com?
    > Has anyone used lulu to publish/print?

    Not me. The prices for text-based B&W books look attractive for POD.
    What I can't find is any claims about the quality of the color
    printing they offer; which is probably what's most relevant in a
    photography group. Do they say what technology they print color with,
    or are there any reviews of photo books they've printed available?
    David Dyer-Bennet, Apr 13, 2005