    express as a newsgroup? So far, I'm only able to access via the web
    browser, which is less convenient. I really like the outlook express
    newsgroup format, but I also like this forum.....

    A. Yarrington, Nov 21, 2003

  2. yes
    Outlook Express 6

    --

    *****to e-mail me directly remove NOSPAM in e-mail address*******

    Claude LeFort, Nov 21, 2003

  3. How? How did you add that group to your newsgroups? I have OE6, but
    it doesn't show up on my list of newsgroups to 'subscribe' to....

    A. Yarrington, Nov 25, 2003
  4. A. Yarrington

    Uwe Guest

    Antw: is anyone able to access this group from outlook expressnewsgroups view?

    Hi!

    GroupWise 6.5 and there is no problem. :)

    >>> A. Yarrington<> 21.11.2003 14:38:44 >>>

    Uwe, Nov 25, 2003