    are covered by the exam and us MSDN for the bits the book doesn't
    explain enough? Otherwise it's >1500 pages of content for a single exam.

    Cheers

    Bingo, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Bingo

    Dale Guest

    If you've got experience with ADO and classic ASP, as well as experience
    with ASP.Net, then Kalani's book will be enough. If you have had no or
    little experience with ASP or ASP.Net, it certainly wouldn't hurt to get an
    ASP.Net book.

    I know I had questions on my exam based on topics definitely not covered in
    Kalani... that was no surprise. Any book should mostly be introduction and
    lead you into further analysis and study in MSDN.... and lead you to lots of
    practice.

    Dale Preston
    MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA

    Dale, Aug 8, 2004