Is AMERICA a nation of PROGRAMMED SLAVES ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by dotslash, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. dotslash

    dotslash Guest

    The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the
    major media."
    Former CIA Director William Colby

    " It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable and to
    propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment
    spend any amount of money on arms. "
    John Stockwell

    "At some point, we may be the only ones left. That's okay with me. We are
    Americans."
    George W. Bush

    "I want to be the bully on the block. There is no future [for other
    countries] in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States."
    General Colin Powell to House Armed Services Committee, 1992

    "For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
    great and enduring alliances of modern times."
    - George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

    "I hear there's rumors on the Internets"
    - George W Bush -Oct. 9, 2004

    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter, and lose our
    freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    Abraham Lincoln

    deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1759

    "The modern susceptibility to conformity and obedience to authority
    indicates that the truth endorsed by authority is likely to be accepted as
    such by a majority of people, who are innately obedient to authority. This
    obedience-truth will then become a consensus-truth accepted by many
    individuals unable to stand alone against the majority. In this way, the
    truth promulgated by the propaganda system - however irrational - stands a
    good chance of becoming the consensus, and may come to seem self-evident
    common sense."
    David Edwards

    "Americans are the best entertained and the least informed people in the
    world."
    Neil Postman

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html

    www.datafilter.com/mc

    www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5637

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/Quotations_page.html

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/Lawless_State.html

    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Stockwell/John_Stockwell.html

    This [the U.S. Constitution] is likely to be administered for a course of
    years and then end in despotism... when the people shall become so corrupted
    as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other."
    Benjamin Franklin

    "Americans cannot escape a certain responsibility for what is done in our
    name around the world. In a democracy, even one as corrupted as ours,
    ultimate authority rests with the people. We empower the government with our
    votes, finance it with our taxes, bolster it with our silent acquiescence.
    If we are passive in the face of America's official actions overseas, we in
    effect endorse them."
    Mark Hertzgaard

    Individuals have international duties which transcend the national
    obligations of obedience ... Therefore [individual citizens] have the duty
    to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from
    occurring."
    Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, 1950

    The enormous gap between what US leaders do in the world and what Americans
    think their leaders are doing is one of the great propaganda accomplishments
    of the dominant political mythology. "
    Michael Parenti

    "The United States is no longer the nation its citizens once thought: a
    place, unlike most others in the world, free from censorship and thought
    police, where people can say what they want, when they want to, about their
    government... Until the citizens of this land aggressively defend their
    First Amendment rights of free speech, there is little hope that the march
    to censorship will be reversed. The survival of the cornerstone of the Bill
    of Rights is at stake."
    Angus Mackenzie, Secrets

    To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are
    to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
    servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
    Theodore Roosevelt

    "Our rulers for more than half a century have made sure that we are never to
    be told the truth about anything that our government has done to other
    people."
    Gore Vidal

    "There is no doubt that if we lived in a police state, it would be easier to
    catch terrorists. If we lived in a country where the police were allowed to
    search your home at any time for any reason; if we lived in a country where
    the government is entitled to open your mail, eavesdrop on your phone
    conversations, or intercept your e-mail communications; if we lived in a
    country where people could be held indefinitely based ... on mere suspicion
    that they are up to no good, the government would probably discover and
    arrest more terrorists, or would-be terrorists.... But that wouldn't be a
    country in which we would want to live."
    Senator Russ Feingold

    " The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders
    of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate
    so entirely from its media all objectivity - much less dissent."
    Gore Vidal

    Odd that Bush and Cheney are so delighted to put us at war when, during
    Vietnam, they were both what we used to call draft dodgers."
    a World War II veteran

    " Not a nut or bolt shall reach Chile under Allende. Once Allende comes to
    power we shall do all within our power to condemn Chile and all Chileans to
    utmost deprivation and poverty..."
    U.S. Ambassador to Chile

    It is a paradox that the nation that did so much to articulate and codify
    human rights in its foundation documents has so consistently resisted the
    effective functioning of an international framework to protect these
    principles and values."
    Amnesty International

    "The U.S. ranks last among developed countries in the percentage of its GNP
    (0.11%) given in aid. On average, governments in the European Union
    contribute three times as much of their GNP (0.33%) in non-military foreign
    aid."
    Friends Committee on National Legislation

    I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind and
    real freedom of discussion as in America. "
    Alexis de Tocqueville

    " Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to
    be displaced, tortured, killed or "disappeared", at the hands of governments
    or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the
    blame."
    Amnesty International
    dotslash, Jan 21, 2005

  2. dotslash

    Gene Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:58:04 +0530, "dotslash" <>
    wrote:

    >The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the
    >major media."
    >Former CIA Director William Colby

    Good, we need no gloom and doom news from anyone. Happy, happy. Joy,
    joy!

    >" It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable and to
    >propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment
    >spend any amount of money on arms. "
    >John Stockwell

    After all, those who do join the army, don't do it to help anyone,
    they do so only to be allowed to shoot people, blow things up and do
    it half drunk most of the time.

    >"At some point, we may be the only ones left. That's okay with me. We are
    >Americans."
    >George W. Bush

    And we're the most deserving of survival!

    >"I want to be the bully on the block. There is no future [for other
    >countries] in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States."
    >General Colin Powell to House Armed Services Committee, 1992

    Damn right, can you say "Carpet Bombing"?

    >"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
    >great and enduring alliances of modern times."
    >- George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

    But we'll end it in 4 seconds, should they piss us off.

    >"I hear there's rumors on the Internets"
    > - George W Bush -Oct. 9, 2004

    "This is the best election night in history." —Democratic National
    Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe, Nov. 2, 2004, just before 8 p.m.
    EST

    Gene, Jan 21, 2005

  3. dotslash

    Test Guest

    "Gene" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:58:04 +0530, "dotslash" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the
    >>major media."
    >>Former CIA Director William Colby

    > Good, we need no gloom and doom news from anyone. Happy, happy. Joy,
    > joy!
    >>
    >>" It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable and to
    >>propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment
    >>spend any amount of money on arms. "
    >>John Stockwell

    > After all, those who do join the army, don't do it to help anyone,
    > they do so only to be allowed to shoot people, blow things up and do
    > it half drunk most of the time.
    >>
    >>"At some point, we may be the only ones left. That's okay with me. We are
    >>Americans."
    >>George W. Bush

    > And we're the most deserving of survival!
    >>
    >>"I want to be the bully on the block. There is no future [for other
    >>countries] in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States."
    >>General Colin Powell to House Armed Services Committee, 1992

    > Damn right, can you say "Carpet Bombing"?
    >>
    >>"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
    >>great and enduring alliances of modern times."
    >>- George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

    > But we'll end it in 4 seconds, should they piss us off.
    >>
    >>"I hear there's rumors on the Internets"
    >> - George W Bush -Oct. 9, 2004

    > "This is the best election night in history." -Democratic National
    > Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe, Nov. 2, 2004, just before 8 p.m.
    > EST

    Terry McAuliffe is NOT THE PREZ of the USA but DUMB DUBYA is and was ELECTED
    BY DUMBASS AMERICANS.
    Test, Jan 22, 2005
  4. dotslash

    Scott Guest

    "Test" <> wrote in message

    >> "This is the best election night in history." -Democratic National
    >> Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe, Nov. 2, 2004, just before 8 p.m.
    >> EST

    > Terry McAuliffe is NOT THE PREZ of the USA but DUMB DUBYA is and was
    > ELECTED BY DUMBASS AMERICANS.

    Thanks for the insight and the lesson in spelling and punctuation, moron.
    Scott, Jan 22, 2005