    server".

    Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    nz.general.
    geopelia, Sep 4, 2007

  2. geopelia

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:38:03 -0700, geopelia <>
    magnanimously proffered:

    >Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    >server".
    >
    >Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    >nz.general.

    I thought strange messages were de rigueur in nz.general.
    Donchano, Sep 4, 2007

  3. geopelia

    Apteryx Guest

    "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    > Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    > server".
    >
    > Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    > nz.general.

    It wasn't working earlier today, but seems to be again now

    --
    Apteryx
    Apteryx, Sep 4, 2007
  4. geopelia

    Tilly Guest

    geopelia wrote:
    :: Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    :: server".
    ::
    :: Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    :: nz.general.

    It was off the sir for an hour or so but is back on now.
    Tilly, Sep 4, 2007
  5. geopelia

    brazen Guest

    "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    > Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    > server".
    >
    > Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    > nz.general.

    geo, its a really flaky site - I used it for a year or so. I now use
    motzarella.org - its much more reliable. Sometimes it plays up but they have
    a couple of news servers and if I have trouble I just switch to another one.
    I'd switch if I were you.

    gay
    brazen, Sep 4, 2007
  6. geopelia

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 16:53:42 +1200, Donchano
    <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:38:03 -0700, geopelia <>
    >magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >>Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    >>server".
    >>
    >>Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    >>nz.general.

    >I thought strange messages were de rigueur in nz.general.

    You are right!
    Sue Bilstein, Sep 4, 2007
  7. geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "brazen" <> wrote in message

    > "geopelia" <> wrote in message
    >> Is something wrong with aioe today? I keep getting "Cannot connect to
    >> server".
    >>
    >> Yesterday strange messages in other languages were appearing in
    >> nz.general.
    >>

    > geo, its a really flaky site - I used it for a year or so. I now use
    > motzarella.org - its much more reliable. Sometimes it plays up but they
    > have a couple of news servers and if I have trouble I just switch to
    > another one. I'd switch if I were you.
    >
    > gay

    aioe seems ok now, I'll keep motzarella.org in mind though.
    Thank you
    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Sep 4, 2007