    please guide me through this and reply at my e-mail

    plz
    , Dec 24, 2003

  2. Jay Walters Guest

    Everyone can take the exams.

    Check out:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

    my

    Jay Walters, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Guest Guest

    Why you want to take MCSD this time.
    You have still 2 more years to complete your B.E
    By the time this MCSD papers will not be valid.
    You need to take the exam again to validate the
    MCSD. Think about it. It is waste of money.

    Guest, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Kline Sphere Guest

    >i am a student of comp. engg 2nd year from DCE
    >i would like to know if i am eligible before completing my
    >degree to gove MCSD exam?

    lol!

    You guys crack me up!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Kline Sphere Guest

    >Everyone can take the exams.

    Yep, even the good old shoe shine dude at the end 34th can take 'em.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Consultant Guest

    certified shoe shiner?

    Consultant, Dec 26, 2003
  7. Kline Sphere Guest

    >certified shoe shiner?

    Yes Boss...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  8. Hermit Dave Guest

    lol yeah wicked...

    look anyone give exams and get MSCD... but ask yourself Y ?

    college can be pretty nasty as far as money is concerned... unless you have
    lots of it... its not worth it...
    good side bout it... well campus would probably be better if you have good
    knowledge... though none i knew back during college days had any real
    certifications...

    hope that helps...

    HD

    PS: rather spend it on some chick... you'll probably have more memorable
    experience...

    Hermit Dave, Dec 26, 2003
  9. Kline Sphere Guest

    >college can be pretty nasty as far as money is concerned... unless you have
    >lots of it... its not worth it...

    Well, if you want to live your life in dumpster, then I would agree
    college is not worth it.

    For me, I would never have had the quality of life without going
    through University.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  10. Hermit Dave Guest

    oye... i meant doing certifications... read it again...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Dec 27, 2003
  11. Consultant wrote:

    > certified shoe shiner?

    Yes, my shoe shiner has an MCSE.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  12. >Yes, my shoe shiner has an MCSE.

    You missed the word 'paper' out.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  13. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:

    >>Yes, my shoe shiner has an MCSE.

    > You missed the word 'paper' out.

    It was implied.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  14. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>Yes, my shoe shiner has an MCSE.

    > You missed the word 'paper' out.

    Come to think of it, he shines my shoes with the certificate.

    See, they *do* come in handy.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  15. >See, they *do* come in handy.

    Absolutely, never doubted for moment..
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004