    to find such resolution/frequency reccommended table?

    Thanks in advance
    Faustino

    Faustino Dina, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Faustino Dina

    Wizard Guest

    The eye can't usually discern flicker over 60Hz.

    Wizard, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Faustino Dina

    Shawn Guest

    Faustino Dina wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I'm planing to buy a 19" display that is rated maximum 1600 x 1200 / 75 Hz.
    > I remember once I saw a table of reccommended frequencies for each display
    > resolution for avoiding flickering. Is 75Hz flicker free for a 1600 x 1200
    > display resolution? Which one do you reccommend? Does somebody knows where
    > to find such resolution/frequency reccommended table?

    Personally, I get headache at 60hz over long periods, and prefer 100hz, so 75hz
    is a little low for me. But that's just my eyes.

    Shawn, Oct 18, 2004
  4. I can see the flicker at 75, so i set my monitor at 85 or 100htz, at
    1600 by 1200 my desktop resolution :)

    Its JUST ME!!!, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Faustino Dina

    Kaius Guest

    you shouldnt see flickers at 75 Hz.... unless your eyes are really sensitive
    or tired. CRT should be fine at 75 Hz, while LCDs should be fine at 72 Hz.

    Kaius, Oct 27, 2004