  1. I have 5 years experience in leading Software Development
    Projects, with that sort of background is 70-300 a good
    place to start?
    Charanjeev Singh, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Charanjeev Singh wrote:

    > I have 5 years experience in leading Software Development
    > Projects, with that sort of background is 70-300 a good
    > place to start?

    IMHO: No.

    You better start with Windows or/and Webapp exam (70-315, 70-316 for c#)
    because you might have questions in the 70-300 exam about programming
    with the .NET framework. For example about code access security etc.
    Roman Mueller, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Charanjeev Singh

    Eric Guest

    Charanjeev Singh wrote:

    > I have 5 years experience in leading Software Development
    > Projects, with that sort of background is 70-300 a good
    > place to start?

    It might be the best for you. Have you got experience in the Microsoft
    design concepts, or just general design concepts?

    MS always wants you to know their way....

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 20, 2004
  4. >I have 5 years experience in leading Software Development
    >Projects, with that sort of background is 70-300 a good
    >place to start?

    yes. the exam is easy. It covers the very basic aspects of software
    development. If software development was as easy as the exam, we would
    all be out of the job!!!

    You do however, need to have a basic understanding of ms products,
    tools and technologies, which naturally you may or may not have.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004