    But i have been hearing horrors stories on how difficult or how questions are

    totally wacky and not even in MS press own study guides

    any tips or comments

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIC1NQ1NF?=, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Forgot to say. DO KNOW DNS and other stuff, they charge EVERYTHING, everything.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Hi!

    This exam DOES require hands on experience and lot's of reading.
    It askes weired things, yes! It does! And sometimes questions are badly
    asked and interactive items are badly designed in some cases.

    I've heard of people who took it and passed but with the lowest scores, 700,
    750, but never heard someone got more than 900 or something.

    There's no magic on passing this exam but studying really heard and hands on!

    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Thanks..

    Have an number of reviews, MS Press Study guides, Test prep/practice exams

    and luckily a test lab

    thanks for the insight

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIC1NQ1NF?=, Dec 8, 2005