Is 70-210 the easiest exam

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Patrick Brennan, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP
    Patrick Brennan, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Patrick Brennan

    Frisbee® Guest

    Patrick Brennan wrote:
    > What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

    The one for which you know the material best?

    What do I win?
    Frisbee®, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Patrick Brennan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Patrick Brennan <> rambled:
    > What is the easiest exam to aquire an MCP

    The easiest exam is the one you score the highest on.

    HTH, HAD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Patrick Brennan

    microsoft Guest

    210 is the easiest, I think 218 is the hardest on MCSA track

    "Patrick Brennan" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    microsoft, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Patrick Brennan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > 210 is the easiest, I think 218 is the hardest on MCSA track

    How odd. I found 218 to be the easiest by far. Mostly a rehash of 210 &
    215. I guess if you took 218 first, then the others...

    So I guess we're back to "The one you are most prepared for" again, aren't
    we?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 28, 2005
  6. 218 was the easiest... 216 was the hardest one for me, and later on 214 or
    220...

    --

    Marin Frankovic

    Marin Frankovic, Jan 30, 2005