    bit drivers or anything else?)

    Thanks.

    Ruslan Amalatov
    spartacus, Feb 4, 2009

  2. spartacus

    John Guest

    Have you read this?
    http://www.vistax64.com/network-internet/188050-d-link-dwa-142-vista-x64-driver.html

    John, Feb 4, 2009

  3. Hi
    The general "Trick" in issues like this is to find out who makes the chipset
    of the device and then log to the Chipset manufacturer support and download
    the latest driver that is available for your OS.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 4, 2009
  4. spartacus

    Pavel A. Guest

    Are you sure they don't have 64-bit drivers?
    They could not pass the Microsoft certification without
    providing the x64 driver.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Feb 5, 2009
  5. spartacus

    spartacus Guest

    On 5 ÆÅ×, 15:00, "Pavel A." <> wrote:
    > Are you sure they don't have 64-bit drivers?
    > They could not pass the Microsoft certification without
    > providing the x64 driver.
    >
    > --PA

    Yes, I am quite sure of the fact that a vendor (D-Link) does not
    provide drivers for DWA-142 on Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
    spartacus, Feb 6, 2009
  6. Hi
    Maybe this can Help,
    http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverDisplay.do?driverId=156