    really would appreciate it if someone solve this problem for me.
    Many thanks
    Paul

    PAUL YOUNG, Jan 5, 2006

  2. PAUL YOUNG

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:02:51 GMT, "PAUL YOUNG" <>
    wrote:

    >My computer is making a noise that is driving me up the wall. This noise
    >lasts for about one second and occurs roughly every ten seconds. When the
    >noise occurs the orange light comes on as if something is trying to load. I
    >really would appreciate it if someone solve this problem for me.

    What type of noise?

    What orange light?

    What kind of computer?

    Evan Platt, Jan 5, 2006

  3. PAUL YOUNG wrote:
    > My computer is making a noise that is driving me up the wall. This noise
    > lasts for about one second and occurs roughly every ten seconds. When the
    > noise occurs the orange light comes on as if something is trying to load. I
    > really would appreciate it if someone solve this problem for me.
    > Many thanks
    > Paul

    Do you play bananalotto?
    I have noticed sometimes that background sounds play when I go to their
    site, yesterday it stopped when I closed the pages, other times I have
    to kill mozilla via task manager to stop it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 5, 2006
  4. PAUL YOUNG

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:vyavf.10876$,
    PAUL YOUNG spewed forth:
    > My computer is making a noise that is driving me up the wall. This
    > noise lasts for about one second and occurs roughly every ten
    > seconds. When the noise occurs the orange light comes on as if
    > something is trying to load. I really would appreciate it if someone
    > solve this problem for me. Many thanks
    > Paul

    Is it your floppy drive light?

    What operating system? Do you have any Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
    programs installed? If so, what version?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 5, 2006