    Thanks,
    Joe Parrish

    , Nov 6, 2004

  2. Artiflect Guest

    If my company gave me a T Shirt of a picture of our company logo (and trucks
    as it's a distribution warehouse) as a presnet I'd be gutted, I'd think
    cheap bar stuards :D
    <> wrote in message news:418c60f0$1_4@127.0.0.1...
    > Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward purchasing the software
    > that will allow me to print images from my digital camera on to clothing?

    > work for a trucking company and would like to produce some t-shirts with

    the

    Artiflect, Nov 6, 2004

  3. trout Guest

    wrote:

    > Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward purchasing the
    > software that will allow me to print images from my digital camera on
    > to clothing? I work for a trucking company and would like to produce
    > some t-shirts with the images of the trucks in our company to give as
    > Christmas presents to the drivers but I don't know where to purchase
    > such software or who makes it. Your help would be appreciated very
    > much.
    > Thanks,
    > Joe Parrish

    I suppose it depends on your printer. The iron-on paper itself is
    available in computer supply stores. I don't even know that you'd need a
    particular program. Or you could just go to a local print shop to
    prepare the transfers for you.
    --
    "Blow a few bucks. It's Christmas."

    trout, Nov 6, 2004
  4. PuppyKatt Guest

    I Think that the easiest way would be to scan or otherwise get a picture of
    one of the trucks onto your computer, and print it onto iron-on transfer
    paper, which can be purchased at Office Depot, or any other place that sells
    printers or computers and peripherals.Transfer paper or Special Coated Paper
    should be one of the options available on your printer. Make sure that you
    use Photo House, Word Perfect, or a similar program that will copy the
    picture backwards. My dad has been making t-shirts this way for many years.
    No Special Transfer program is required. What you have on your computer
    should suffice. Good Luck.

    PuppyKatt, Nov 6, 2004
  5. WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message news:418c60f0$1_4@127.0.0.1...
    | Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward purchasing the
    software
    | that will allow me to print images from my digital camera on to
    clothing? I
    | work for a trucking company and would like to produce some t-shirts
    with the
    | images of the trucks in our company to give as Christmas presents to
    the
    | drivers but I don't know where to purchase such software or who makes
    it.
    | Your help would be appreciated very much.
    | Thanks,
    | Joe Parrish

    You have received good advice. As for making a mirror image of the
    picture, this can be done easily with your mspaint in accessories.

    WormWood, Nov 6, 2004
  6. WormWood Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    | <> wrote in message news:418c60f0$1_4@127.0.0.1...
    || Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward purchasing the
    | software
    || that will allow me to print images from my digital camera on to
    | clothing? I
    || work for a trucking company and would like to produce some t-shirts
    | with the
    || images of the trucks in our company to give as Christmas presents to
    | the
    || drivers but I don't know where to purchase such software or who makes
    | it.
    || Your help would be appreciated very much.
    || Thanks,
    || Joe Parrish
    |
    | You have received good advice. As for making a mirror image of the
    | picture, this can be done easily with your mspaint in accessories.

    Just had another look at Paint....seems it won't make a mirror - view
    after all, though many free programs will. For example: Irfanview

    WormWood, Nov 6, 2004
  7. doS Guest

    Most printer settings afford the mirror image option

    doS, Nov 6, 2004