    have any info if this is still happening and if so, when would they be
    released?

    Thanks.

    Stychentyme, May 8, 2004

  2. Stychentyme

    Jay G Guest

    Stychentyme <> wrote:
    > I had heard last year that there were going to be Special Edition
    > DVD releases of both The Iron Giant and Lilo & Stitch in 2004.
    > Does anyone here have any info if this is still happening and if
    > so, when would they be released?

    I think the rumors are that the Lilo & Stich SE DVD got pushed
    back to coincide with the release of Lilo & Stitch 2, and that
    The Iron Giant SE DVD got pushed back to coincide with
    the release of Brad Bird's next film "The Incredibles."

    The Iron Giant SE DVD is available in a Korean R3 release.
    If you have an all-region DVD player, you can import
    that one:

    www.koreandvds.com
    www.dvdasian.com
    www.pokerindustries.com