    of mine sent me a link where an all-region, import copy could be bought
    from. Anyone know about such an edition?

    Thanks!

    Ped Xing, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Ped Xing

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <Xns93B5E8CDFEDB4pedx1nglycoscom@140.99.99.130>, Ped Xing
    <> wrote:

    > I saw this show a long while back on the SCI-FI channel, I believe. I
    > enjoyed it and it was added to my "to buy" list. But like all things that
    > I've already seen, they tend to suffer in comparison to things I have not
    > yet seen in priority. Anyway, I finally made up my mind to get it and lo
    > and behold, it appears to be out of print? Figures! Not the first time
    > this sort of thing has happened to me, too.
    >
    > Anyone know why that has happened and if it will be re-released? A friend
    > of mine sent me a link where an all-region, import copy could be bought
    > from. Anyone know about such an edition?

    It was one of CPM's first DVDs, or at least came in the first wave.
    It's out of print most likely because it didn't sell well and when they
    finally got the last copy out of the warehouse, it wasn't worth it to
    do another batch. If the rights haven't reverted back to the Japanese,
    I'm sure they'll re-issue it at some point. If CPM HAS lost the rights,
    keep a lookout for who has the live action Zeiram films as they'll
    probably snag the animation.

    Till then, it shouldn't be too hard to find a copy on ebay and other
    places. Hell, you could make an offer for mine, but the packrat in me
    doesn't like to give up things unless the prices is heavily biased in
    my favor :)

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 12, 2003