    like it to come directly to that directory when I press't.' to bring
    up Thumbnails.
    , Mar 1, 2005

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Can a default directory be specified for the Thumbnails view? I would
    > like it to come directly to that directory when I press't.' to bring
    > up Thumbnails.

    Yes. IV/ T [hotkey for thumbnails] - View menu - check 'Most recently
    used directories' and that directory will come up in thumbnails whenever
    you hit T. You can also enable in that same menu 'Directory tree' -- so
    you will have a two paned window, drives in the L window and your fave
    directory in the R window.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Mar 1, 2005