IrfanView Thumbnails - multiple selection?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Terry Pinnell, Dec 13, 2008.

  1. I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.

    Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 13, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:15:12 +0000, in rec.photo.digital Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    >far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >make a proper assessment.


    So get the M$ TweakUI powertoy and change the size.
     
    , Dec 13, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Terry Pinnell

    John Weston Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    > make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    > far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    > make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    > want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    > thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >
    > Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    > current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?


    What works for me, when I want to view a thumbnail whilst others are
    selected, is to continue holding down the the Ctrl key and double-left-
    click the thumbnail to vie in a larger window. After viewing, close the
    window using the (X) button and your original selection of thubnails is
    still there. The one you have viewd is also selected, but a single click
    will de-select it, if necessary. You shouldn't release the Ctrl key
    during the whole procedure, or it will lose your selections.

    --
    John W
    To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice
     
    John Weston, Dec 13, 2008
    #3
  4. Terry Pinnell

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:15:12 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    >I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >
    >Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?


    I'm doing a similar project and using the free FastStone image viewer.
    FastStone allows me to view each image in the file at full screen in
    sequence, and to hit the \ key when I view a "keeper". This tags the
    image. I can then sort by tagged images only and copy those images
    (in one action- click the first, hold the shift down, select all, and
    click the copy button) into a different file folder that I've set up.
    The tags can be removed by either hitting \ again, or by a drop-down
    that removes all tags.

    I can view in thumbnail size, and they are good-sized thumbnails, and
    tag from this view. I prefer to use the full-screen mode.

    The FastStone Image Viewer 3.6 is available for free download at
    http://www.faststone.org/ It has many other uses, and is my primary
    image viewer. I prefer it to IrfanView because I see the multiple
    thumbnails in one screen.


    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
     
    tony cooper, Dec 13, 2008
    #4
  5. Terry Pinnell

    DavidM Guest

    Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    > make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    > far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    > make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    > want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    > thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >
    > Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    > current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?


    Others have mentioned a tagging feature in faststone. I've not used
    that, but XnView does it as well. Just press Ctrl+T while on a file, or
    click the little tag box in the corner of each thunbnail. Selections are
    maintained while you do other things, and tagged files can then be
    moved/copied/processed in batch etc.

    I know how annoying it can be to carefully select images, then loose all
    that work by a simple slip of the mouse or lapse in attention.

    Like the other suggestions, XnView is free and very powerful, well worth
    testing.

    hth

    DavidM
     
    DavidM, Dec 13, 2008
    #5
  6. Terry Pinnell

    Marty Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:15:12 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    >I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >
    >Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?


    You cannot interrupt the selection process, put it aside to view some
    slide and then come back to selecting again.

    IrfanVIew is expecting you to do something with the selcted items. If
    you do not, then you have in effect abandoned the selection process
    and you are back to square one.

    How about selecting bigger Thumbnails so you don't have to go see the
    original slide?


    Marty
     
    Marty, Dec 13, 2008
    #6
  7. Terry Pinnell

    DavidM Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:
    > DavidM wrote:
    >> Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>> I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >>> make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >>> far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >>> make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >>> want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >>> thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >>>
    >>> Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >>> current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    >>
    >> Others have mentioned a tagging feature in faststone. I've not used
    >> that, but XnView does it as well. Just press Ctrl+T while on a file,
    >> or click the little tag box in the corner of each thunbnail.
    >> Selections are maintained while you do other things, and tagged files
    >> can then be moved/copied/processed in batch etc.
    >>
    >> I know how annoying it can be to carefully select images, then loose
    >> all that work by a simple slip of the mouse or lapse in attention.
    >>
    >> Like the other suggestions, XnView is free and very powerful, well
    >> worth testing.
    >>
    >> hth
    >>
    >> DavidM

    > It should be noted that it is possible to specify the size of the
    > thumbnail images in Windows Explorer.



    Also, you could use Filmstrip to view thumbnails and a large preview at
    the same time. Ctrl-clicking thumbnails in Filmstrip loads their large
    preview, then you can de-select any using a ctrl-click if it's not required.
     
    DavidM, Dec 13, 2008
    #7
  8. Terry Pinnell

    Paul Furman Guest

    Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    > make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    > far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    > make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    > want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    > thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >
    > Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    > current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?


    Are you trying to create an Irfanview slide show that just lists the
    file locations without copying? Holding down the control key you can
    add, subtract & double click to preview. Or you can change the explorer
    view to large thumbs in the slide show selection dialog box.

    The way I use Irfanview for culling favorites is to set the move-to
    folder under options > properties > file handling tab. You could also
    use copy. Then just go through the set in full screen mode & tap F7 to
    move files into a 'seconds' folder or F8 to copy into a folder. I almost
    never use Irfanview's thumbnail view.

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net
    www.baynatives.com

    all google groups messages filtered due to spam
     
    Paul Furman, Dec 13, 2008
    #8
  9. Terry Pinnell

    John Weston Guest

    In article <>,
    Sorry@No_Address.Com says...

    >
    > You cannot interrupt the selection process, put it aside to view some
    > slide and then come back to selecting again.
    >
    > IrfanVIew is expecting you to do something with the selcted items. If
    > you do not, then you have in effect abandoned the selection process
    > and you are back to square one.
    >
    > How about selecting bigger Thumbnails so you don't have to go see the
    > original slide?


    Well, the method I suggested earlier works fine on my copy of Irfanview.
    Don't release the Ctrl key when you double click a thumbnail to view it
    at a larger resolution. On closing this and returning to the thumbnails
    window you'll still have all your selections maintained.

    - I've just rechecked this... The clue is to keep the Ctrl key pressed.

    --
    John W
    To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice
     
    John Weston, Dec 13, 2008
    #9
  10. Terry Pinnell

    Irwell Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:46:30 -0800, Paul Furman wrote:

    > Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >> I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >> make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >> far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >> make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >> want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >> thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >>
    >> Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >> current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    >
    > Are you trying to create an Irfanview slide show that just lists the
    > file locations without copying? Holding down the control key you can
    > add, subtract & double click to preview. Or you can change the explorer
    > view to large thumbs in the slide show selection dialog box.
    >
    > The way I use Irfanview for culling favorites is to set the move-to
    > folder under options > properties > file handling tab. You could also
    > use copy. Then just go through the set in full screen mode & tap F7 to
    > move files into a 'seconds' folder or F8 to copy into a folder. I almost
    > never use Irfanview's thumbnail view.


    That's the method I use as well, easy to do.
     
    Irwell, Dec 14, 2008
    #10
  11. Terry Pinnell

    Marty Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 23:50:34 -0000, John Weston
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >Sorry@No_Address.Com says...
    >
    >>
    >> You cannot interrupt the selection process, put it aside to view some
    >> slide and then come back to selecting again.
    >>
    >> IrfanVIew is expecting you to do something with the selcted items. If
    >> you do not, then you have in effect abandoned the selection process
    >> and you are back to square one.
    >>
    >> How about selecting bigger Thumbnails so you don't have to go see the
    >> original slide?

    >
    >Well, the method I suggested earlier works fine on my copy of Irfanview.
    >Don't release the Ctrl key when you double click a thumbnail to view it
    >at a larger resolution. On closing this and returning to the thumbnails
    >window you'll still have all your selections maintained.
    >
    >- I've just rechecked this... The clue is to keep the Ctrl key pressed.


    John, I didn't know this and obviously I must have missed it in your
    earlier post. Thanks.

    Marty
     
    Marty, Dec 14, 2008
    #11
  12. Ron Hunter <> wrote:

    >DavidM wrote:
    >> Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>> I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >>> make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >>> far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >>> make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >>> want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >>> thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >>>
    >>> Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >>> current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    >>
    >> Others have mentioned a tagging feature in faststone. I've not used
    >> that, but XnView does it as well. Just press Ctrl+T while on a file, or
    >> click the little tag box in the corner of each thunbnail. Selections are
    >> maintained while you do other things, and tagged files can then be
    >> moved/copied/processed in batch etc.
    >>
    >> I know how annoying it can be to carefully select images, then loose all
    >> that work by a simple slip of the mouse or lapse in attention.
    >>
    >> Like the other suggestions, XnView is free and very powerful, well worth
    >> testing.
    >>
    >> hth
    >>
    >> DavidM

    >It should be noted that it is possible to specify the size of the
    >thumbnail images in Windows Explorer.


    Thanks, I didn't know that. Or, if I did, I'd forgotten.

    For others who prefer less cryptic help, here's the result of the
    subsequent brief research I've just done.

    The following XP registry key appears to determine size and quality:

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]
    "ThumbnailSize"=dword:00000100

    I've changed mine now to 200 pixels, so that key now looks like this:

    ThumbnailSize REG_DWORD 0x000000c8 (200)

    ---------

    But, as pointed out up-thread, TweakUI is a fast way to
    change this setting. I'm embarrassed to say that in all the years I've
    used this excellent utility I'd never used the thumbnail section.

    I reckon that larger size will satisfy most of my needs now. I'm using
    the My Computer folders all the time as a base for projects, so
    viewing and selecting from there comes naturally, now that I can see
    the thumbnails so much better at 200 px than the 96 px they were
    before. What impact it has on performance, such as folder-opening
    time, remains to be seen.

    ---------

    Many thanks for all the other helpful suggestions. I do have both
    FastStone and XnView. Hardly used either as I just got into habit of
    using IrfanView. But I will at least check out FastStone again, as I
    recognise it as potentially superior to IrfanView in some ways.

    I'm unlikely to switch though. Partly through inertia and the need for
    re-learning. But also because I have a dozen or so macros (written
    with Macro Express) that involve IrfanView. These let me perform a
    variety of fairly complex tasks, either within IrfanView or
    interacting with other applications.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 15, 2008
    #12
  13. John Weston <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >> make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >> far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >> make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >> want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >> thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >>
    >> Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >> current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    >
    >What works for me, when I want to view a thumbnail whilst others are
    >selected, is to continue holding down the the Ctrl key and double-left-
    >click the thumbnail to vie in a larger window. After viewing, close the
    >window using the (X) button and your original selection of thubnails is
    >still there. The one you have viewd is also selected, but a single click
    >will de-select it, if necessary. You shouldn't release the Ctrl key
    >during the whole procedure, or it will lose your selections.


    Thanks John, that's exactly what I was after. Although, as per my
    other general reply, I may in future work directly in the Windows
    folders for this sort of task. (The identical multiple-selection
    technique works there too.)

    BTW, the only way I've found to DE-select all currently selected
    thumbnails in IrfanView with a single click is to click the folder
    name in the left hand tree pane. Any other way?

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 15, 2008
    #13
  14. Paul Furman <> wrote:

    >Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >> I'm using IrfanView Thumbnails to browse a large folder of photos to
    >> make a selection of 50 or so for inclusion in a family DVD. This is
    >> far preferable to the XP folders, whose thumbnails are too small to
    >> make a proper assessment. Even so, when I see a candidate I usually
    >> want to view it properly. But as soon as I do so, any selection of
    >> thumbnails I've made up until then is lost.
    >>
    >> Am I missing anything here please? Is there some way to preserve the
    >> current selection (made with Ctl+left click), while viewing images?

    >
    >Are you trying to create an Irfanview slide show that just lists the
    >file locations without copying?


    No, as mentioned I'm selecting photos for a DVD. An early stage is to
    just drag the selection to my video editor.

    >Holding down the control key you can
    >add, subtract & double click to preview. Or you can change the explorer
    >view to large thumbs in the slide show selection dialog box.


    Yes, thanks, John pointed that out earlier and it directly solves my
    problem.

    >The way I use Irfanview for culling favorites is to set the move-to
    >folder under options > properties > file handling tab. You could also
    >use copy. Then just go through the set in full screen mode & tap F7 to
    >move files into a 'seconds' folder or F8 to copy into a folder. I almost
    >never use Irfanview's thumbnail view.


    The serious downside to that approach which rules it out for me is
    either duplicated files with F8 or file management issues with F7. I
    rarely want to *permanently* move a selection of files to a new
    location just because I'm using them for a specific task. So they have
    to be moved back afterwards. Worse, most video editing software uses
    shortcuts to the files imported, so you're obliged to leave them where
    they were at the time of import!

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 15, 2008
    #14
  15. Terry Pinnell

    John Weston Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >
    > BTW, the only way I've found to DE-select all currently selected
    > thumbnails in IrfanView with a single click is to click the folder
    > name in the left hand tree pane. Any other way?
    >

    Click anywhere on the thumbnail window background, with the Ctrl key
    released, same as in Explorer.

    --
    John W
    To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice
     
    John Weston, Dec 15, 2008
    #15
  16. John Weston <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>
    >> BTW, the only way I've found to DE-select all currently selected
    >> thumbnails in IrfanView with a single click is to click the folder
    >> name in the left hand tree pane. Any other way?
    >>

    >Click anywhere on the thumbnail window background, with the Ctrl key
    >released, same as in Explorer.


    That was the first thing I tried, but it doesn't work here. A new
    thumbnail close to the location clicked is always selected!

    After further tests, I think it's because I'm using 200 x 200
    thumbnails. In effect, there's no 'empty' space left. Switching to 100
    x 100 it works OK. At 150 x 150 I can manage to de-select after
    several careful attempts.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 15, 2008
    #16
  17. Terry Pinnell

    Roger Hunt Guest

    In article <>, Terry Pinnell
    <> writes
    >Ron Hunter <> wrote:


    >>It should be noted that it is possible to specify the size of the
    >>thumbnail images in Windows Explorer.

    >
    >Thanks, I didn't know that. Or, if I did, I'd forgotten.
    >
    >For others who prefer less cryptic help, here's the result of the
    >subsequent brief research I've just done.
    >
    >The following XP registry key appears to determine size and quality:
    >
    >[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]
    >"ThumbnailSize"=dword:00000100
    >
    >I've changed mine now to 200 pixels, so that key now looks like this:
    >
    >ThumbnailSize REG_DWORD 0x000000c8 (200)
    >
    >---------
    >
    >But, as pointed out up-thread, TweakUI is a fast way to
    >change this setting. I'm embarrassed to say that in all the years I've
    >used this excellent utility I'd never used the thumbnail section.
    >
    >I reckon that larger size will satisfy most of my needs now. I'm using
    >the My Computer folders all the time as a base for projects, so
    >viewing and selecting from there comes naturally, now that I can see
    >the thumbnails so much better at 200 px than the 96 px they were
    >before. What impact it has on performance, such as folder-opening
    >time, remains to be seen.
    >

    I don't think this has been mentioned ...
    In Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > View, is the opportunity
    to cache thumbnails in order to speed up folder opening times.
    As far as I can see, the default setting is to cache them, but I suppose
    it is possible that the setting may be set to not cache them (slower).
    Might be worth checking?
    --
    Roger Hunt
     
    Roger Hunt, Dec 15, 2008
    #17
  18. Roger Hunt <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Terry Pinnell
    ><> writes
    >>Ron Hunter <> wrote:

    >
    >>>It should be noted that it is possible to specify the size of the
    >>>thumbnail images in Windows Explorer.

    >>
    >>Thanks, I didn't know that. Or, if I did, I'd forgotten.
    >>
    >>For others who prefer less cryptic help, here's the result of the
    >>subsequent brief research I've just done.
    >>
    >>The following XP registry key appears to determine size and quality:
    >>
    >>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]
    >>"ThumbnailSize"=dword:00000100
    >>
    >>I've changed mine now to 200 pixels, so that key now looks like this:
    >>
    >>ThumbnailSize REG_DWORD 0x000000c8 (200)
    >>
    >>---------
    >>
    >>But, as pointed out up-thread, TweakUI is a fast way to
    >>change this setting. I'm embarrassed to say that in all the years I've
    >>used this excellent utility I'd never used the thumbnail section.
    >>
    >>I reckon that larger size will satisfy most of my needs now. I'm using
    >>the My Computer folders all the time as a base for projects, so
    >>viewing and selecting from there comes naturally, now that I can see
    >>the thumbnails so much better at 200 px than the 96 px they were
    >>before. What impact it has on performance, such as folder-opening
    >>time, remains to be seen.
    >>

    >I don't think this has been mentioned ...
    >In Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > View, is the opportunity
    >to cache thumbnails in order to speed up folder opening times.
    >As far as I can see, the default setting is to cache them, but I suppose
    >it is possible that the setting may be set to not cache them (slower).
    >Might be worth checking?


    Thanks, just did so and it's still unchecked here, i.e set to cache,
    to give max performance. I can't think why I would ever want to
    disable that?

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Dec 15, 2008
    #18
  19. Terry Pinnell

    Roger Hunt Guest

    In article <>, Terry Pinnell
    <> writes
    >Roger Hunt <> wrote:
    >>>

    >>I don't think this has been mentioned ...
    >>In Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > View, is the opportunity
    >>to cache thumbnails in order to speed up folder opening times.
    >>As far as I can see, the default setting is to cache them, but I suppose
    >>it is possible that the setting may be set to not cache them (slower).
    >>Might be worth checking?

    >
    >Thanks, just did so and it's still unchecked here, i.e set to cache,
    >to give max performance. I can't think why I would ever want to
    >disable that?
    >

    I don't ever use thumbnails in Windows Explorer so have it disabled, and
    it doesn't ever need to compile those thumbs.db files.
    --
    Roger Hunt
     
    Roger Hunt, Dec 15, 2008
    #19
  20. Terry Pinnell

    hummingbird Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:11:44 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
    wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

    >In article <>, Terry Pinnell
    ><> writes
    >>Roger Hunt <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>I don't think this has been mentioned ...
    >>>In Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > View, is the opportunity
    >>>to cache thumbnails in order to speed up folder opening times.
    >>>As far as I can see, the default setting is to cache them, but I suppose
    >>>it is possible that the setting may be set to not cache them (slower).
    >>>Might be worth checking?

    >>
    >>Thanks, just did so and it's still unchecked here, i.e set to cache,
    >>to give max performance. I can't think why I would ever want to
    >>disable that?
    >>

    >I don't ever use thumbnails in Windows Explorer so have it disabled, and
    >it doesn't ever need to compile those thumbs.db files.


    I also have it ticked (no thumbnails) but never seen any delay
    in icons being generated on the rare occasions I use explorer
    even in a large folder.


    --
    "All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
    and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    (Arthur Schopenhauer)
     
    hummingbird, Dec 15, 2008
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Cheechat
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    528
    Moz Champion
    May 2, 2005
  2. Tom

    Let Irfanview Store Thumbnails on Disk

    Tom, Apr 1, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    769
    Darian Muresan
    Apr 4, 2004
  3. Marshall D Abrams

    Irfanview image size with thumbnails

    Marshall D Abrams, Jul 6, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    4,224
    Ron Hunter
    Jul 8, 2004
  4. Terry Pinnell

    IrfanView: moving selection with keys?

    Terry Pinnell, Jan 22, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,221
    Terry Pinnell
    Jan 22, 2007
  5. Terry Pinnell

    IrfanView Thumbnails- PaintShop Pro images?

    Terry Pinnell, May 16, 2009, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    903
    Terry Pinnell
    May 16, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page