    Hopey Guest

    Can anyone tell me if theres a plugin for minolta raw in IrfanView

    Cheers
    Hopey, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Hopey

    Jim Vatunz Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:49:42 -0000, "Hopey" <> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me if theres a plugin for minolta raw in IrfanView
    >
    >Cheers

    yes it is listed in their docs
    i think it requires the formats plugin.

    I have a homepage
    http://ii.net/~farmerjim/
    It may be ordinary but it's better than nothing.
    Jim Vatunz, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Hopey

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Irfanv view opened the Minolta RAW image but the color was terrible.
    However I opened it again with the Minolta Viewer and the colors were natural.
    So I saved it as Tif to check it next in Photoshop.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Jan 27, 2004