    Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    TIA, Lynn

    Lynn, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Lynn

    cowboyz Guest

    "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    > there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    > TIA, Lynn

    Nope. It's just you.

    cowboyz, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    cowboyz wrote:
    > "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    >>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    >>TIA, Lynn
    >>

    > Nope. It's just you.

    Thnx, Ill delete my bookmarks and try again.

    Lynn, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    cowboyz wrote:
    > "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    >>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    >>TIA, Lynn

    Im using Opera 7.23

    Lynn, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Lynn

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Lynn" <> wrote in message

    > cowboyz wrote:
    > > "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    > >>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    > >>TIA, Lynn
    > >>

    > Im using Opera 7.23

    You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures you
    might have.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Lynn

    Gordon Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:52:09 +1300, E. Scrooge wrote:

    > "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> cowboyz wrote:
    >> > "Lynn" <> wrote in message

    >> Im using Opera 7.23

    > You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures you
    > might have.

    WHOA! One does not drop ones secuirty measures while on the Internet.
    Period.

    Someone been rattling your vault E.?

    Gordon, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Lynn

    Gordon Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:02:32 +1300, Lynn wrote:

    > cowboyz wrote:
    >> "Lynn" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
    >>>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
    >>>TIA, Lynn
    >>>

    > Im using Opera 7.23

    That should make no difference at all, as does the OS which you are using.

    Gordon, Feb 1, 2004
  8. Lynn

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:52:09 +1300, E. Scrooge wrote:
    >

    > > "Lynn" <> wrote in message

    > >> Im using Opera 7.23

    > > You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures

    you
    > > might have.

    > WHOA! One does not drop ones secuirty measures while on the Internet.
    > Period.
    >
    > Someone been rattling your vault E.?

    It's not me that wants to play round with the IRD over the internet.
    However to check ones details on an ISP one has to let a cookie through in
    some cases, which should be quite harmless and easily got rid of. If you
    can't trust your ISP then you shouldn't bother being on the Net.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Feb 1, 2004