    seem to find good Cisco chatter anywhere!

    Regards
    Train
    XxTRAINxX, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Not what you asked, but I wanted you to be aware of
    www.networking-forum.com

    Regards,
    Steve

    www.networking-forum.com, Mar 5, 2006

  3. XxTRAINxX

    XxTRAINxX Guest

    Thanks Steve! I will check it out.
    XxTRAINxX, Mar 6, 2006
  4. XxTRAINxX

    Charlie Root Guest

    "XxTRAINxX" <> wrote in message
    > I'm curious... is there an IRC server/channel that cisco professionals
    > frequent? I have been searching for one for some time now and I can't
    > seem to find good Cisco chatter anywhere!

    If you're ok with european time zones, #networker channel on IRCnet is
    well-inhabitant. Though I wouldn't say that it's ment as a support channel,
    so don't be put off if your questions aren't answered there.

    Kind regards,
    iLya
    Charlie Root, Mar 6, 2006