    protocol, and nothing else. I want to use IPX/SPX because all the DOS games
    only know networks with IPX/SPX. I got a network game with netBIOS over
    TCP/IP, but it moved to pixels per five minutes.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDaGFpbg==?=, Nov 26, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDaGFpbg==?=

    Bill Crocker Guest

    You need to install Novell's Netware Client, on both systems. It's a free
    download, here:

    http://download.novell.com/pages/PublicSearch.jsp

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Nov 26, 2004

  3. I did download both of these, I put the win 95/98 one on my Win 98SE
    computer, and the Win XP SP2 one on the Win XP. Although when it asks for a
    server, context, or tree, i don't know what that is. What is my server? How
    do I find out? It can't be one with my IP address in it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDaGFpbg==?=, Nov 26, 2004
  4. For the win 98 computer, do I just add the (non-downloaded) client "Client
    for Netware Networks" and just make that my primary logon instead of
    downloading the new one?

    Not only that, The one on Win XP gives you a choice between which protocols
    to use (IPX or IP), but the Win 98 one only gives me the option to go over
    IP.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDaGFpbg==?=, Nov 26, 2004