IPv6!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Trinh Dinh Nguyen, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. Dear all!

    I want to know concept ipv6 so Have you answer the question?
    Trinh Dinh Nguyen, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Trinh Dinh Nguyen

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?VHJpbmggRGluaCBOZ3V5ZW4=?=
    spewed across the ether:

    > I want to know concept ipv6 so Have you answer the question?

    Sure.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Trinh Dinh Nguyen

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 7:48am "Trinh Dinh Nguyen" blathered:
    >
    >> Dear all!
    >>
    >> I want to know concept ipv6 so Have you answer the question?

    > Huh?

    I hereby certify that TechGeekPro has answered the posted question with
    another question.
    Frisbee®, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Trinh Dinh Nguyen

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:40pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> I hereby certify that TechGeekPro has answered the posted question with
    >> another question.

    > And thats TGP to you, pal.

    Well, this was a certification. I mean all official and stuff. I figured
    you'd want your full name for that.

    I mean I wouldn't want "F" or "FB" in reference to me.
    Frisbee®, Nov 23, 2005