IPTV decoded at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, May 4, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Lost. 24. Depserate Housewives. Forget broadcast television. The future is here, and it's IPTV. We investigate what's hot, what's not, where you can download it and whether you'll break the law doing so. We also look at great geek shows like Diggnation and Hak5.

    Quote: "RSS is a crucial enabler for IPTV. Take the TV show model - new episodes of a show generally go out once or twice a week. Using RSS, rather than remembering to tune in at the same time every week and drop what you're doing, the latest episode of the show is pushed to you in MPEG format for you to watch wherever and whenever you want. Isn't that far more convenient?"

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/2006/05/02/iptv_primer/1.html
    Silverstrand, May 4, 2006

  1. Silverstrand

    Foxconn nForce 4 SLI motherboard at bit-tech.net