iPTSC - VoIP Code Of Practice

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by iPTSC, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. iPTSC

    iPTSC Guest

    iPTSC, the Internet Protocol Telephony Standards Committee, is a
    non-profit monitoring body for Voice-Over-IP telecommunication
    services. We investigate complaints, maintain a public database of
    adjudications and offer free advice to both existing and new service
    providers or consumers.

    Your Suggestions For A Code Of Practice:

    We are currently in the process of drafting a Code Of Practice for
    adoption by the VoIP telephony industry and we need your feedback to
    help define its scope and content. If you have any suggestions or
    views on the structure or format that should be employed, please
    forward your correspondence via our website. We value your
    contribution and will consider all suggestions put forward.

    Regards,

    iPTSC

    Website: <a href="http://www.iptsc.org">www.iptsc.org</a>
    Email: <a href="mailto:"></a>