    different feature sets for this hardware...

    Thanks
    Mimms
    Mimmus, May 3, 2007

  2. In article <ctl_h.24818$>,
    Mimmus <> wrote:
    >I have a Cisco 2811 with "c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-9.T1.bin" IOS image.
    >What version do I need to create an IPSEC VPN?

    Advanced Enterprise Services
    Advanced IP Services
    Advance Security
    ASK9-EASk9 FEAT SET FACTORY UPG FOR BUNDLES
    INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIPGW, TDMIP GW AES
    SPSK9-AISK9 FAET SET FACTORY UPG FOR BUNDLES

    www.cisco.com/go/fn
    Walter Roberson, May 3, 2007

  3. Mimmus

    Mimmus Guest

    ok, thank you.
    And where can I find the explanation of different codes (k9, sps, ...) in
    filename?

    Sorry for my simple questions but I hate Cisco policy in IOS naming and
    distribution.

    Mimmus
    Mimmus, May 4, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?=A3ukasz_Bromirski?=, May 4, 2007