IPSec tunnels through IOS with PAT and ACL

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mikhael47, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Mikhael47

    Mikhael47 Guest

    I have a router that I am trying to get IPSec tunnels through. I have
    desktops on the inside of the router that need to make connections to
    multiple IPsec services outside the router.

    When a connection is attempted, the returning udp packets are being
    denied access. I do not have an IPsec server on the inside, I just
    want the router to allow the desktops to connect to other IPSec
    servers.

    Here is the relevant parts of my access list

    access-list 103 permit tcp any any established
    access-list 103 permit tcp any any eq 1723 log
    access-list 103 permit gre any any
    access-list 103 permit esp any any
    access-list 103 permit udp any any eq isakmp
    access-list 103 permit udp any eq isakmp any
    access-list 103 permit udp any any eq non500-isakmp

    Is there anything else I need to add.. or remove?
    Mikhael47, Jan 6, 2006