    CHris G. Guest

    Is there an IOS that has IPSec support? Is it included in the IP Plus
    package?
    CHris G., Nov 28, 2004

  2. CHris G.

    HOM'R Guest

    CHris G. wrote:
    > Is there an IOS that has IPSec support? Is it included in the IP Plus
    > package?

    The feature navigator shows:
    Release Feature Set Image Name DRAM Flash
    12.2(27) IP PLUS IPSEC 56 c2500-ik8s-l.12.2-27 10 16
    12.2(27) IP/FW PLUS IPSEC 56 c2500-ik8os-l.12.2-27 10 16

    Haven't tried it though. I guess its ok for testing/
    learning purposes. But i think the 680xx are a bit
    weak for good IPSec performance.

    Regards,

    Frank
    HOM'R, Nov 28, 2004

  3. CHris G.

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <yybqd.48103$>,
    says...
    > Is there an IOS that has IPSec support?

    Yes. Check out the feature navigator on CCO.

    > Is it included in the IP Plus package?

    No.

    --
    -Ivan.